Price: ₹ 0.00
(as of Jan 06,2021 19:15:07 UTC –
Fans of Junie B. Jones, Ivy and Bean, and Jada Jones love reading the entertaining, illustrated Sophie Washington book series.
"I think any child reading this book would gain the confidence to be themselves and not feel pressured to follow the crowd."- Readers’ Favorite
YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME
Sophie and Chloe have been best friends since they met in kindergarten. They get along like chips and salsa and do everything together from playing tennis to cheering on the school cheer squad. Lately, Chloe’s been leaving Sophie out, and she doesn’t know why. Sophie does everything she can to make her best friend happy, but it’s not working. Then Chloe asks Sophie to fib to a teacher to help her out and she learns the true meaning of friendship.
Here’s what Goodreads reviewers say about Sophie Washington: My BFF:
- "I wish they would have had books like this when I was in middle school. I can’t wait to share it with my niece. This book has wonderful examples of peer pressure, plagiarism, pictures on the internet being permanent, and consequences for actions."
- "Tonya Duncan Ellis is so talented to write a series that younger readers can relate to and learn life lessons from, including this one. Sophie finds out who her true friends are and how to be true to herself. I loved the story so very much."
- "This is a great book to teach children about friendships! Not just what friendship is, but about what it isn’t! I’m so glad to see a book where a main character struggles with fitting in, but the other characters are struggling too."
This is the tenth book in the Readers’ Favorite five star rated Sophie Washington book series that includes:
- Sophie Washington: Queen of the Bee (Book 1)
- Sophie Washington: The Snitch (Book 2)
- Sophie Washington: Things You Didn’t Know About Sophie (Book 3)
- Sophie Washington: The Gamer (Book 4)
- Sophie Washington: Hurricane (Book 5)
- Sophie Washington: Mission Costa Rica (Book 6)
- Sophie Washington: Secret Santa (Book 7)
- Sophie Washington: Code One (Book 8)
- Sophie Washington: Mismatch (Book 9)
- Sophie Washington: My BFF (Book 10)
- Sophie Washington: Class Retreat (Book 11)
Kids Ages 8-12
Click above to get your copy today!